Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What was the hardest part about writing my research paper?

What was the hardest part about writing my research paper? The hardest part was doing the actual research. It was hard to find five sources including a book about why college education should be free. I thought this topic would be easy because it related to me, but it was really hard to find the right articles and form them into a essay.
I am very happy that I accomplished this essay!I was so happy to get it over with. Finding and reading the articles took a lot of time but I finished it on time and I thought it was pretty good!
A personal weakness that I overcame while writing this essay was having to do everything on time. There was a set date for every part of the essay. usually I would wait till the last minuet to do everything but having everything due a certain date helped me be more organized and get everything done on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment