Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Research topic

For my research paper I chose to research about "Free College For Everyone." I chose this because I am a college student and going to college is very expensive! Why did I focus on this topic? I focused on this topic because it was one of the topics that I could relate to. Its hard to go to college and work part time just to help out with the tuition for school. I would like to find out if making college tuition free is a good idea. What are the pros and cons of making college tuition free and why it isn't free already? What I already know about this topic is that the cost of college keeps on rising and students are not able to go and higher their education because it is so expensive. I plan to argue that college should be free because students should not have to pay to go to college. They become in debt and students should not have to worry about that.
College tuition is very expensive and I bet most students could relate to this topic. Most students and families would want college tuition to be free for everyone so no one would have to be in debt from trying to get a higher education.

No comments:

Post a Comment