So what do I think is awesome? Many things, but the one thing at the top of my list is my cat. His name is Fred, and he is a black and white fluffy cat. He was my birthday present last year from my boyfriend. It was by far the best birthday present that I have ever received. I do not think I could ever of asked for something more awesome than him.
I bet everyone would love to come home from school or work and have your pet be rubbing up against you and meowing. Well that's what Fred does, every single time I walk through the front door. He is so lovable. Also I love when I try to talk to him, most animals don't talk back but he meows at me like hes taking, it is so funny. He loves to play fetch with his fishing pole toy. I have always had dogs growing up and none of them fetched but now that I have a cat he does.
My favorite thing about him is he always wants to cuddle with me. At night he sleeps right next to my pillow and when I'm laying on the couch he will lay on my tunny and fall asleep. He is the best cat In the world and he is honestly the most awesome thing to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment