Hey my name is Kelsey. This is my first semester at Schenectady County Community College. I am going for Human Services and I want to be able to help children one day. I love animals and I have a kitty named Fred. One day, when I have enough money to volunteer, I want to help out at animal shelters. I also love doing hair. I currently work as a receptionist at a salon and I am working on getting my cosmetology licenses. I passed the written part of one-hundred multiple choice questions. Next, I have to take the hands on portion, which is three hours long.
I have a big crazy family who I love to spend time with! I have an older sister who acts more like a mother than anything. I know she's like that out of love. I am also very close with all my cousins they are like brothers and sisters to me. Especially, my youngest cousin who is two years younger than me and is basically my best friend. Family events usually are funny and loud like a circus.
I have the best boyfriend. We have been together for two and a half years. I love spending time with him and he always makes me laugh and we always have a lot of fun. I'm so happy that he is going to college at SCCC because i would still be looking for my classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment