Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why am i here? At SCCC..


So why am I here? Why am I at Schenectady County Community College? Good question. I don’t really know myself. I always knew that I wanted to go to college but I never knew where. I wanted to go away to school but didn’t want to leave my family. Also I didn’t really know what I wanted to do for a career so I thought I would start out here at SCCC.
When I was in high school I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I went to BOCES in Albany for cosmetology and I thought I wanted to do hair for a career. Through the two years I went to hair school I liked the trade less and less. Then I thought that I should think of something else to do. I knew that I wanted to help people in some way but didn’t know what exact direction to go in. so when I went to make my schedule for the fall semester I thought that going for social work would be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment